The Wales End to End Itinerary
The Cycling - Introduction
For cycling weekends UK cyclists should never miss, the Wales end to end cycle route ranks high on the list. Road bike rides like this are rare: cutting through the highest mountains in England & Wales, pedalling beneath thousand year old castles, through ancient forests and exploring multiple National Parks…it’s very hard to beat.
- Cross the nation of Wales, from End to End, by bicycle
- Experience landscapes that became ‘The Shire’ in The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings
- Explore Snowdonia National Park, the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains
- Cycle in the shadow of Wales’ most ancient castles
- See a thousand shades of green in magnificent mid-Wales
Usual daily distances:
3 day version:
84miles, 73 miles, 53miles or 136km, 117km & 85km
4 day version:
50miles, 52miles, 54miles, 42miles or 83km, 84km, 86km, 69km
Total height gain:
17257ft or 5260m
Frequently Asked Questions
Payments & COVID19
Mostly quiet backroads, with areas of traffic-free cycleways. The majority of the ride travels through rolling countryside, although there are prolonged, steep climbs to contend with. A moderate level of fitness is recommended.
A vehicle will be used to move bags from place to place, but will not follow you directly. We provide a telephone number for the driver if you require assistance.
We will meet you at the beginning of the tour to answer any questions you may have, along with setting up any pre-arranged hire bikes. This member of staff will be moving the luggage and overseeing the tour.